Sunday, October 24, 2010

One for you, one for me, one for the kids (3 things I wrote today)

My Scandal In Bohemia

She's my scandal in Bohemia.
Doomed, damned and beautiful.
And I, her guilty secret.
She loves me.

A Terrible Liberation

I don't know if I hate the world because I don't belong, or if I don't belong because I hate the world. Either way, I hate the world, and either way, I don't belong. It's a terrible liberation. But at least it's mine.

These Things Called Seasons

See kids, when I was a little boy, we had these things called "seasons." There were four of them. And each one had a specific temperature range and weather pattern. Like, you know how it goes from 70 degrees one day to 40 degrees the next day and then 60 degrees a day later? It was sort of like that... except it took MONTHS.

No comments: